Thursday, November 4, 2010

Millions of Mileys

I had much more difficulty trying to decide on a blog topic for today. I looked through many articles and besides the elections, I found a lot of articles relating to famous people doing stupid things. It seems that Paris Hilton, Lil Wayne, and Miley Cyrus are all this world has to talk about anymore. In my opinion I would rather sit in a dark room with no electricity or heat than watch miley Cryus music videos anymore. Miley has thousands of very young fans and it makes me sick to thinks all of these young girls think they should be like her. Can you imagine what our world would be like if we had just ten more Miley’s, let alone thousands. In all honesty, I would rather have a thousand Miley’s in our world than a thousand Paris Hiltons. Paris is not as much of a role model for youngsters, but she seems to attract a lot of television attention with her fake appearance and blonde personality. Her entire life is in the news, but I am still trying to understand why people care. It seems like another interest of our world is whether or not Lil Wayne is in jail or not. He is constantly back and forth with drugs and other issues. I feel that these people are bad examples for the children of our world. I also do not understand why we give them the attention they get. If the paparazzi and the film crews were not around as much they might be able to live a little more normal life, and leave the rest of us alone.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that there are way too many stories on Pars and Miley. I do not think either one is the best role model for young girls. The clothes that they wear are too revealing for the tweens. And that is the age group that is watching them. I think the reporters could find something else to report on, besides what the movie stars are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. In my day-to-day life, what difference does it make that Paris has a new boyfriend, or Miley has a new CD. No matter what they are doing, My life doesn't change. I still have class, and I still have bills. So maybe it's just my personal opinion, but I don't care what happens to them.

    ReplyDelete